Monday 4 April 2011

A = Acceptance



Most of my life, I have been a bit of a loner, losing my mum when I was just into my teens and needed her most really had a big impact on me, and coursed me to rebel against my father, and shy away from everyone else.
I was determined to stay in my own box of dispair.

but then something happened, in my search for lonely pursuites I met a group of people that accepted me, they were not the sort of people that would do the sort of things that I at that time was doing, but still they accepted me and showered love on me.

so much so that for the first time in a very long time, I was able to step out of  that box, and into the light again.
Those people are the people at Jumpin' jitters writers cafe on second life.
It is such a great place for writers, and I am so happy to have found it, especially when it is so new, as I get to be one of those people that says, I was there from the beginning. lol

I think we all need to be accepted even if we don't always realise it or admit it.
So A for me has to be Acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment